[Linphone-developers] how to customise linphone-desktop?

From: Peter Villeneuve
Subject: [Linphone-developers] how to customise linphone-desktop?
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 18:26:19 +0100

Hi guys,

Is there any info or wiki out there on how to customise linphone-desktop?
By customise I mean the ability to change the binary's name and other hardcoded values that seem to be sprinkled all over the code?

I'm asking because I have a client that is interested in using linphone desktop and paying commercial license for his project, but first he wants me to compile a custom version with his logo, colors, etc and try it out on his desktop.

I've compiled linphone desktop for Mac and have explored the code a bit, but it seems there is no easy way or any howto on how to do this.

The closest I got was seeing this issue in github but it has not got any responses
https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone-desktop/issues/166

Anyone manage to do what the poster asks or has any link that could help?

Cheers,
Peter