[Linphone-developers] outbound call does not work with AUTH

From: amit Kumar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] outbound call does not work with AUTH
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 15:43:08 +0530

HI,

I have downloaded the latest version from playstore. linphone register successfully on my server(with auth). But when I try to make outbound/outgoing call, the call does not go through (with auth )[client send INVITE , in response,server send 407 auth required and linphone  send ACK. after that linphone is supposed to send INVITE again, but it does not send anything...]

Following are the  flow.

Client                         Server
<=====407 auth=======
XXXXXX==No communicationXXXXXX

AFTER ward no INVITE message go again from client. Have anyone face this issue, can someone provide pointer on this,

thanks,
amit