Re: [Linphone-developers] Local address book access / OSX integration

From: Ewald Semper
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Local address book access / OSX integration
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 09:31:26 +0200

I am froh Austria and unterstand German Langueque!
Englisch is Not my answer.
Unscribe my login.
TY
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.
Am 29.03.18, 08:59, "Robert M. Münch" <address@hidden> schrieb:
Hi, I’m using Linphone since a couple of weeks and I like it. I used
X-Lite so far, which works OK but offends with a lot of advertising and
much lower quality.

However, I^m missing a way that I have access to my local address book
to quickly select a contact to call from Linphone. Is this somehow
possible? Currently I have to copy the number and paste it into
Linphone.

Further I would like to use Linphone when clicking a „CALL“ button
in OSX - currently my iPhone is used to establish the call. Or I can
select Skype etc. but not Linphone. Any idea how to setup Linphone so
that it can be used too?

--

Robert M. Münch