[Linphone-developers] [Linphone compilation] [GTK version]

From: B . KRiSTóF
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [Linphone compilation] [GTK version]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 20:31:24 +0000

Hello!

Since I had no luck with the QT frontend - the buttons did not render at all - I tried to compile the linphone-desktop project with the GTK frontend. After the installation of the GTK3 packages I got the following error when I compiled the Linphone application:

LINPHONE/submodules/linphone/gtk/calllogs.c: In function ‘linphone_gtk_call_log_update’:
LINPHONE/submodules/linphone/gtk/calllogs.c:345:9: error: ‘LinphoneCallAnsweredElsewhere’ undeclared (first use in this function)
    case LinphoneCallAnsweredElsewhere:
         ^
LINPHONE/submodules/linphone/gtk/calllogs.c:345:9: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
gtk/CMakeFiles/linphone-gtk.dir/build.make:110: recipe for target 'gtk/CMakeFiles/linphone-gtk.dir/calllogs.c.o' failed

LINPHONE denotes a path where the dowloaded repository is located.
Unfortunately, I have no knowledge on the GTK library to fix this issue.
A patch would be much appreciated.

Best Regards