[Linphone-developers] Supporting JACK audio backend

From: Hoggins!
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Supporting JACK audio backend
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 13:49:20 +0100

Hello list,

I was wondering what it would take (or maybe it's already planned on the
roadmap ?) for Linphone to support JACK audio backend, in addition to
the default ALSA.
I would like to hook VoIP communications to my JACK applications on my
computer, and the PulseAudio JACK plugin adds quite some latency, so I'm
looking for a more straightforward solution.

Thank you for your answers !

    Hoggins!