Re: [Linphone-developers] install via flatpak on linux Mint 18 MATE

From: Arie de Jonge
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] install via flatpak on linux Mint 18 MATE
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 15:46:54 +0100

On 2018-01-18 15:42, Paolo Schiattarella wrote:
Hello Linphone dev group.
Congratulations for the excellent softphone you created. I've been using it succesfully during the years!
I just tried to install the new linphone 4 on linux mint 18 with MATE desktop using the flatpak method.
Everything worked fine during the installation but I am unable to find the executable in either my desktop menus.
I tried to run the local executable that I have found in the local user dir. under

/home/<user>/.local/share/flatpak/app/com.belledonnecommunications.linphone/current/active/files/bin

but I get a file non existing error.
Here the menu entry on my system ;
/usr/bin/flatpak run --branch=4.1.1 --arch=x86_64 --command=linphone --file-forwarding com.belledonnecommunications.linphone @@u %u @@

Linux Mint MATE x64