[Linphone-developers] install via flatpak on linux Mint 18 MATE

From: Paolo Schiattarella
Subject: [Linphone-developers] install via flatpak on linux Mint 18 MATE
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 15:42:32 +0100

Hello Linphone dev group.
Congratulations for the excellent softphone you created. I've been using it succesfully during the years!
I just tried to install the new linphone 4 on linux mint 18 with MATE desktop using the flatpak method.
Everything worked fine during the installation but I am unable to find the executable in either my desktop menus.
I tried to run the local executable that I have found in the local user dir. underĀ

/home/<user>/.local/share/flatpak/app/com.belledonnecommunications.linphone/current/active/files/bin

but I get a file non existing error.

BR
Paolo