Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 4 crashes after SIP registration rece

From: Sebastian Gunreben
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 4 crashes after SIP registration receiving 200 OK
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 17:17:47 +0100

Hello Developers

Digging further into that Issue leads to the following findings :

200 ok response includes authentication-info header without the nextnonce
attribute.

Rfc2617 3.2.3 is not consistant about that. The text says 'if present ' however
the syntax statement is different.

Linphone assumes that there must be nextnonce present and that is why the app
crashes.

Will this nextnonce issue be fixed?

Best regards Sebastian

--