[Linphone-developers] Android, no audio output until hold/unhold

From: Adam Chasen
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Android, no audio output until hold/unhold
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 06:31:14 -0800

When receiving a call, I am unable to hear the caller (though they can hear me). I am able to hear them once I place the call on hold and "unhold" the call. This is true regardless of the audio output selected on answering the call (bluetooth or built in speaker). Switching between audio sources does not resolve the issue, but switching works normally after the hold/unhold workaround.

Environment:
Linphone Android 3.3.1
Linphone Core 3.12.0-273-g20efb4ad4
Sony Z5 Compact