[Linphone-developers] Setting up linphone android app using linphonerc

From: Eric Offermann
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Setting up linphone android app using linphonerc
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 10:12:42 -0500

I'd like to be able to set the username, password, and domain for an account so it is ready the first time a user opens the app.  I have been experimenting with using adb install for the app and then pushing the linphonerc into the /data/data/org.linphone/files folder, but I have not been having any luck.  Is there a better way to do this?

Ideally I would like to push the configuration to the phone without having to open the app and type anything in manually.