[Linphone-developers] Serverless call with IPv6

From: jose fernandes
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Serverless call with IPv6
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 15:00:41 +0100

Hi all,

I am trying to make a serverless call from linphone android to linphone desktop but there are some errors in SDP packages.

IPv6 is enabled but it looks is getting IPv6 address from wrong interface.

Data below from tests in IPv4 and IPv6 SDP packages:

IPv4
    - Header
    Contact:"Linphone Android" <sip:address@hidden:5060;transport=udp>
    - Body
    Owner/Creator, Session Id (o): linphone.android 2067 2054 IN IP4 192.168.2.2

    IPv6
    - Header
    Contact:"Linphone Android" <sip:address@hidden::1]:5060;transport=udp>
    - Body
    Owner/Creator, Session Id (o): linphone.android 544 1897 IN IP6 ::1

    - wlan0
    IPv4:192.168.2.2
    IPv6:[valid IPv6]

    - lo
    IPv4:127.0.0.1
    IPv6:[::1]

Anyone faced the same issue? Is this some problem in my configuration or some bug?

Thank you in advance

Jose