[Linphone-developers] how to add /SAFESEH:NO flag for Debug Configuratio

From: Tony
Subject: [Linphone-developers] how to add /SAFESEH:NO flag for Debug Configuration on windows platform
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 18:47:22 +0800

Hi guys,
   I want to compile the lastest desktop branch on windows, and install VS2015 and mingw gcc6.3 on my build machine of windows 10. and I have follow build guide.

but I meet some errors:
 mingwex.lib(fabs.o) : error LNK2026: module unsafe for SAFESEH image. [C:\Users\letong\work\voip\linphone\WORK\desktop\Build\ms2\src\mediastreamer_voip.vcxproj]

This is a tmp file named EP_ms2-cache-Debug.cmake.

set(CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG "/debug /INCREMENTAL" CACHE STRING "Initial cache" FORCE)
set(CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE "/INCREMENTAL:NO  /SAFESEH:NO /SAFESEH:NO" CACHE STRING "Initial cache" FORCE)
I can see it have set   /SAFESEH:NO in RELEASE configuration.

So My Question is how to add /SAFESEH:NO flags on DEBUG configuration?

Thank you for your any help.