[Linphone-developers] Softphone Bridging to Proprietary Software

From: Annrose17
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Softphone Bridging to Proprietary Software
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 18:01:44 -0400

Greetings, I have a two step process that I need to have voip technology work with. It's
proprietary software that I'm working with that I need to work in collaboration with a voip
softphone. The first step is to dial a telephone number with the voip software and then I end the voip call on the voip software and click a button in the proprietary software to make the next call which will use the voip software to dial it. Both steps are to reach one client each time and I repeat this process over and over again. Do you know of any voip softphone software that has this bridge-type capability? Do you know of anyone who has developed this function in their voip? The first call worked, but sadly, that was the only call that I could make that worked, (this one call was made by using Voipo), so I know that it can be done. Also, landlines perform this function without any problems. I will greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you, Ann

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.