[Linphone-developers] Linphone Audio Codec2 issue

From: Mayur Viras
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Audio Codec2 issue
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 14:33:35 +0530

Hello Linphone Team ,

            I am using Linphone Android Application for learning purpose.I am having some query regarding an Audio Codec: Codec2. My query is given below, please help me to understand the same as soon as possible.

            Query: I am trying to get Audio Codecs using your given method and am getting all the codecs except Codec2. So how can I get Codec2 in my codec list?

Thank you for your guidelines in advance.
Your appreciative Linphone user.