[Linphone-developers] linphone desktop compile

From: Oleg Gurin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone desktop compile
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:52:44 +0300

Hello, try to compile desktop version from git

But when prepare.py is running I get errosr:

CMake Error at builders/vpx.cmake:77 (file):

file failed to open for reading (No such file or directory):

CMake Error at builders/vpx.cmake:87 (file):

file failed to open for reading (No such file or directory):

C:/sourceD/linphone-desktop/WORK/desktop/cmake/windowsenv_include.txt

CMake Error at builders/vpx.cmake:88 (file):

  file failed to open for reading (No such file or directory):

    C:/sourceD/linphone-desktop/WORK/desktop/cmake/windowsenv_lib.txt

CMake Error at builders/vpx.cmake:89 (file):

  file failed to open for reading (No such file or directory):

    C:/sourceD/linphone-desktop/WORK/desktop/cmake/windowsenv_libpath.txt

Maybe I have some dependencies not installed but can’t find info rom readme file

Thanks