Re: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer2 framework is missing

From: Benjamin Reis
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer2 framework is missing
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 10:09:48 +0200

Hello,

You need to add all framworks to your project’s embedded binaries.
Please see this page :

Le 16 août 2017 à 10:04, J Alex Antony Vijay <address@hidden> a écrit :

Any idea ??

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 1:38 PM, J Alex Antony Vijay <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Benjamin,

    When I compile my project with all available linphone framworks, I am getting an error.

The error is; ' "mediastreamer2/mscommon.h" is not found'.

"mediastreamer2/mscommon.h" is included in "core.h" within "linphone.framework"

I think, "mediastreamer2" is a framework here. right ?

If it is different, could you please guide me how to fix it.