Re: [Linphone-developers] playbackga command in linphonec gives error "C

From: Henrik Pauli
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] playbackga command in linphonec gives error "Cannot understand this" (linphone 3.7)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 11:02:46 +0200

This issues has nothing to do with the sound device, and 3.7 works more reliably with ALSA than with Pulseaudio, even when PA is running.

The command is called playbackgain, the help text is just truncating it.

The help is *amazingly* helpful even in 3.9 </sarcasm>:

linphonec> playbackga
'playbackga': Cannot understand this.
linphonec> playbackgain
Syntax error.