[Linphone-developers] Help needed for making linphone call - Android

From: Joseph Suganthan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Help needed for making linphone call - Android
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 16:20:18 +0530

Dear Developers,

I am building a basic app with the liblinphone android sdk. I am trying to make a sip call from this app to a native linphone app. I am able to receive the call at the linphone native app. However after establishing the call,

I am using the following api while making a call:

final LinphoneCoreFactory lcFactory = LinphoneCoreFactory.instance();
LinphoneCore lc = lcFactory.createLinphoneCore(this, null);
LinphoneAddress addr = LinphoneCoreFactory.instance().createLinphoneAddress(destinationSipAddress);
LinphoneCallParams params = lc.createCallParams(null);
LinphoneCall call = lc.inviteAddressWithParams(addr,params);
lc.muteMic(false);
lc.enableSpeaker(true);

Please let me know what I am missing.
Thanks for your help.