[Linphone-developers] Question: How to Automate Linphone Windows GUI Usa

From: Sabounji, Gregory
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Question: How to Automate Linphone Windows GUI Usage via API
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 18:03:18 +0000

Is there a way to issue commands to the Linphone GUI (or its spawned linphonecsh process) via an available API?  The intent is to see the GUI make/end those calls whose commands are issued from a more automated source and not via the GUI's provided, standard user interface?  I know the linphonecsh commands are usually the preferred approach for direct call automation, but we have a need to also visually see those automated calls in the standard Linphone GUI.

Another possibility would be if the underlying linphonecsh daemon that gets started by launching the GUI is accessible.  For example: Is there a way to issue linphonecsh call commands and use that GUI’s specific daemon but not have to initialize a separate daemon to do so?

Thanks,

Gregory Sabounji

e: address@hidden