[Linphone-developers] Where should I add my encryption code in Belle-SIP

From: Rishav Ambasta
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Where should I add my encryption code in Belle-SIP
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 10:20:49 +0530

Hi,
     I am trying to implement a trivial symmetric encryption algorithm for the encrypting SIP messages in Belle-SIP by just flipping the bits i.e. by XORing each byte of a message with 0xff.
Please suggest which is the correct place in the code to do implement this algorithm ?

P.S.: This setup is supposed to be run in a LAN, so encryption/decryption is supposed to take place on two communicating peers only (No SIP proxy).

--
Regards,
Rishav Ambasta