[Linphone-developers] Searching for Dev. help | Capture LINPHONE call so

From: Franck MIKULECZ
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Searching for Dev. help | Capture LINPHONE call sound
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 14:16:39 +0100

Hi Guys,

We are looking for a Developer who could help us make use of the LINPHONE API to capture the sound of a Linphone Desktop VoIP call (Windows).

More details:
For a Proof-of-Concept project, we need real time capture of the call conversation made with LINPHONE.

The necessary steps are:

- Call event recognition (call_start, call_end, caller_ID)
- Capturing the call sound (both sides in separate channels if possible)
- Receive this sound streams in an app on the same machine

Please contact me here...
Franck
--

Franck MIKULECZ
Managing Director

franckmikulecz
ICQ: 29725984
Google: address@hidden
SIP: address@hidden

BAXTER Technologies Ltd.
Madách Imre u. 13-14, Budapest, Hungary

SUPPORT (24 hour): +44 24/7 722 06 02
www.baxter-it.com

BAXTER Technologies Ltd. the PriceEngine Company. Electronic Trading, Multi Protocol Streaming,
Algorithmic Pricing, Matching OrderBook, Interface Design. Copyright © 1999-2013 BAXTER