Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone version 4.0

From: jehan . monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone version 4.0
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 13:54:39 +0200

Hi Peter,

I’m very happy you like our new Linphone 4. Linphone team has worked very hard for more than a year to achieve this QT based UI :-).

With version 4 we are finishing our transition from automake/autoconf to a cmake build system. We still have a couple of spec file not ported yet, but I hope to finalize this transition soon.

Linphone 4 repository is available at: git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone-desktop.git —recursive

Let me know if your need anything else which can help you.

Best regards