[Linphone-developers] Upgrade of LP 4.0 for Linux Desktop looses contact

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Upgrade of LP 4.0 for Linux Desktop looses contacts
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 14:02:24 +0200

After upgrading from Version 3.11 (self compiled from git) to LP 4.0 for Linux with flatpack, the contacts list is there with the names, but when clicking on one, all fields are empty. However, the old chats are still there, showing the proper names and sip addresses, but they are not linked to the contacts list. It looks like the import of the old V3.11 db files is broken. I don't want to loose my old chats by recreating all contacts!

Going back to 3.11 also doesn't work, because it crashes with a sigsegv when the mouse pointer is moved over the contact list (Tried with both binary images and self-compiled from GIT. Moreover, the latest GIT versions before 4.0 was out do not compile anymore :-(( ).

OS: Suse Leap 42.2