[Linphone-developers] [linphone-mobile] Remote Provisioning for linphone

From: Sviluppo - SouthEngineering
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [linphone-mobile] Remote Provisioning for linphonerc.xml not working properly (both ios and android)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:56:09 +0200

Dear linphone developers mailing list,

I am writing because I am getting mad with the remote provisioning for android and ios applications and the correct format for the linphonerc XML file to be provisioned to the apps.

In particular, I am able to correctly set-up username, password and some voip parameter configuration (in fact I am able to correctly register myself to my server) but it seems that for some other parameters they are totally not considered (e.g., the stun server). I am really quite not sure if the problem is the key I am using or the value that are not good.

I attach here the XML I'm using. For privacy related problems I've removed the data related to my server configuration.
Is there something missing or wrong?

Wish you all the best,
Mario