[Linphone-developers] Why mediastreamer2 is not using libmedia based imp

From: Rishav Ambasta
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Why mediastreamer2 is not using libmedia based implementation in linphone-android
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 12:10:28 +0530

Hi,
         In linphone-android I noticed that we are using the deprecated (and slower) androidsound_depr.cpp for interacting with the sound hardware on android, even though a libmedia wrapper implementation is also there in androidsound.cpp.
Why are we still using this ? Has it something to do with compatibility across devices or androidsound.cpp is not stable enough ?

Regards,
--
Rishav Ambasta
Save Plants, Save Life ...