Re: [Linphone-developers] seeking customised distro

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] seeking customised distro
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 10:19:59 +0200

Hi Amit,

I'm Simon Morlat, manager of Belledonne Communications, the company that owns and develop Linphone.
I don't see any problem that you use the mailing list to offer your software services, however could you please make it clear that you are working independently from Belledonne Communications ?
I'm worried that readers of the mailing list could be confused about this and think that you are offering services on behalf of us, especially your sentence "Please contact us" sounds ambiguous to me.

Thank you so much for your understanding !

Best regards,

Please contact us at address@hidden

Thank you,
Amit