Re: [Linphone-developers] Echo and delay

From: Russell Treleaven
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Echo and delay
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 13:26:43 -0400

If your peer hears his echo its your echo canceller.
If you hear your echo its your peer's echo canceller.

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 10:18 AM, sdgutzwiller <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Alexis

Normally the echo canceller suppresses echo on the near end (Linphone). From your description I guess you are talking of the far end echo. Does the echo depend on the call participant?

Cheers
Sebastian

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.