[Linphone-developers] Linphone Issue

From: Uday Kumar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Issue
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 17:09:05 +0530

Hello ,

I am working on linphone Android versions 3.1.1 and 3.2.5.  we are facing one issue with both the versions. We require your support on this to find a solution.

issue is as follows :

You start Linphone app.
The device is now rechable.you can make calls.
After not predictable time mean while the device/linphone app is in background mode the device is not reachable.

After a not predictable time the device/linphone is reachable.
Sometimes the device/linphone is some hours, sometime one-day reachable, sometimes only short time.

Status show online, but after sometime as mentioned earlier calls are not reachable.
This is on all devices the same - Android 6, 5.1, 4.4, 4.2 !

Is there any solution to fix this issue.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,

--

V.uday kumar
Jr.Android Developer

Disclaimer:
The content of this mail is Krify - Confidential. This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of Krify. If you have received this message in error, please immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient. Incase if you don't want to receive any further emails, then please notify us back.