[Linphone-developers] linphone source code building error|

From: Shofiqul Alam
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone source code building error|
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 03:05:51 -0700

Hello,

I have cloned the project from git and executed the prepare python script.

after that,when i execute make command,

i get the following error

A problem occurred configuring root project 'linphone-android'.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':classpath'.
> Could not resolve com.android.tools.build:gradle:2.3.2
Required by:
project :
> Could not resolve com.android.tools.build:gradle:2.3.2.
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class sun.security.ssl.SSLContextImpl$TLSContext
> Could not resolve com.android.tools.build:gradle:2.3.2.
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class sun.security.ssl.SSLContextImpl$TLSContext

Can you please tell me how can i remove this error? im using openjdk=8-jre.

Also,I simple need to implement liblinphone and register and make a call to test the quality,if its ok,we might ask for commercial license,so i ahve added liblinphone,but how to use it to register and name calls?the documentation are not helping .

Thanks
Shofiq