Re: [Linphone-developers] [Linphone-users] Linphone Android Source Issue

From: silvans solanki
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [Linphone-users] Linphone Android Source Issue
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 15:13:17 +0530

Hello Elisa,

I have tried building linphone on Linux ubuntu 16.04 32 bit system and i am getting following error.
I have tried all the possible way to provide compiler path to Cmake but non of them worked.
I have set path for CC and C++ also used the CMAKE VARIABLES to provide compiler but didnt work as well.

After lots of search i tried to set the path of CLANG CC and CLANG C++ path in the system and try to build the source but non of them really work with my system. I think Linphone is missing some information about compiler setting in the readme file.

If possible please provide me steps how can i resolved this issues in my linux system?
2) Do i need to build linphone on 64 bit system only?

Total time: 23.124 secs
 cmake /home/silvans/Downloads/pattrik/linphone-android/submodules/cmake-builder -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/home/silvans/Downloads/pattrik/linphone-android/liblinphone-sdk/android-arm64 -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/silvans/Downloads/pattrik/linphone-android/liblinphone-sdk/android-arm64 -DCMAKE_NO_SYSTEM_FROM_IMPORTED=YES -DLINPHONE_BUILDER_WORK_DIR=/home/silvans/Downloads/pattrik/linphone-android/WORK/android-arm64 -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=toolchains/toolchain-android-arm64.cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_MESSAGE=LAZY -DLINPHONE_BUILDER_CONFIG_FILE=configs/config-android.cmake -DLINPHONE_BUILDER_EXTERNAL_SOURCE_PATH=/home/silvans/Downloads/pattrik/linphone-android/submodules
-- Android: Targeting API '21' with architecture 'arm64', ABI 'arm64-v8a', and processor 'aarch64'
-- Android: Selected Clang toolchain 'aarch64-linux-android-clang3.6' with GCC toolchain 'aarch64-linux-android-4.9'
-- The C compiler identification is unknown
-- The CXX compiler identification is unknown
CMake Error in CMakeLists.txt:
  The CMAKE_C_COMPILER:

    /home/silvans/Downloads/android-ndk-r11c/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86/bin/clang

  is not a full path to an existing compiler tool.

  Tell CMake where to find the compiler by setting either the environment
  variable "CC" or the CMake cache entry CMAKE_C_COMPILER to the full path to
  the compiler, or to the compiler name if it is in the PATH.

CMake Error in CMakeLists.txt:
  The CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:

    /home/silvans/Downloads/android-ndk-r11c/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86/bin/clang++

  is not a full path to an existing compiler tool.

  Tell CMake where to find the compiler by setting either the environment
  variable "CXX" or the CMake cache entry CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to the full path
  to the compiler, or to the compiler name if it is in the PATH.

See also "/home/silvans/Downloads/pattrik/linphone-android/WORK/android-arm64/cmake/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/home/silvans/Downloads/pattrik/linphone-android/WORK/android-arm64/cmake/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

Please get me to the solution of this problem as i am stuck on this point and cant get help from the linphone forum about the same.

Thanks,
Silvans