[Linphone-developers] lpc_cmd_answer function suppose have error

From: Karimullin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] lpc_cmd_answer function suppose have error
Date: Sun, 07 May 2017 17:19:56 +0300

Hello!

I try to debug my problem when I try to run "answer" command in linphonec during incoming call (seg fault).

Here is gdb backtrace for info:

linphone_call_accept_with_params (address@hidden, address@hidden) at linphonecall.c:5380
5380 switch (call->state) {
(gdb) backtrace
#0 linphone_call_accept_with_params (address@hidden, address@hidden) at linphonecall.c:5380
#1 0x76f5ea8c in linphone_core_accept_call (address@hidden, address@hidden) at linphonecore.c:3680
#2 0x00019b24 in lpc_cmd_answer (lc=0x3b7f0, args=0x0) at commands.c:796
#3 0x0001a084 in linphonec_parse_command_line (lc=0x3b7f0, address@hidden "answer") at commands.c:441
#4 0x000148ec in linphonec_main_loop (opm=<optimized out>) at linphonec.c:1171
#5 main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized out>) at linphonec.c:652
(gdb)

I suppose that "answer" crashed because lpc_cmd_answer function in commands.c call linphone_core_accept_call(lc, NULL).
But linphone_core_accept_call(lc,NULL) just return linphone_call_accept_with_params(call, NULL) -- because call pointer is NULL ---this turn like we call linphone_call_accept_with_params(NULL,NULL) and that is way switch(call->state) failed!!

I suppose linphonecore.c (in github master branch) have some mistake in linphone_core_accep_call function.

I have

version: 3.11.2

installed from sources on Raspberry Pi,

--