[Linphone-developers] linking errors with lpconfig class

From: Cameron Ambrose
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linking errors with lpconfig class
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 13:44:02 -0600

On Mac OS X 10.10. Downloaded and compiled the latest linphone-desktop dist and
everything builds properly but when I compile an app against the libs, linker
fails (Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64) for any calls to the lpconfig
class. Everything else seems to compile and link fine.

nm confirms symbols present in liblinphone library. Have tried static and
dynamic builds. I don’t see any errors when lpconfig is compiling. Stumped. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Cameron