Re: [Linphone-developers] Flexisip/no voice or video.

From: k13tas
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Flexisip/no voice or video.
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 02:37:34 -0700 (MST)

I had very similar problem, video and audio did not work for me on one of my
servers, but worked perfectly on other flexisip server I had.
The only difference between these servers was that first server had public
ip address directly assigned to it and the second one was behind the router.
Only had to change one line to fix it:
replace
"transports=sips:*"
"transports=sips:PUBLIC_IP_ADDRESS:5061;maddr=LOCAL_IP_ADDRESS"

Hope this could help someone else with similar problem.