[Linphone-developers] Cannot resolve corresponding jni function

From: Ciro Ferraiuolo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Cannot resolve corresponding jni function
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:57:54 +0200

Hi, I've successfully built the linphone-android project on Ubuntu.
After that, I've imported the project in Android Studio that compiles correctly and installs, runs and debugs the generated apk.
I'd like to be able to debug the native code, is that possibile?
When I try to reach the implementation of native functions it fails with "Cannot resolve corresponding jni function", even if I see that the corresponding JNI_EXPORT it's there (not into the jni folder anyway, but in the WORK/build).
Could anyone help me please?

Thanks, BR

CIRO FERRAIUOLO