Re: [Linphone-developers] Phone number problem

From: Cosmin Popescu
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Phone number problem
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:53:35 +0200

I don't know if you did something on your side, but I've been able to regiester the +32489463555 phone. However, now I am having the same problem with my wife's number (+32489463787) this time on an Android phone.

Initially I thought is a phone problem (I was usign a Jolla phone, with SailfishOS), but now I have the same problem with an Android phone ("Problem querying the server").

So, in conclusion, if you did something on your side, could you please do it also for +32489463787. If not, do you have any ideas?

Thank you, Cosmin Popescu.