[Linphone-developers] Change stream source filter

From: Florian Ulivi
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Change stream source filter
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 17:40:42 +0100

I have a question concerning the linphone API. Is there a way to select
the mediastreamer capture filter for a video device?

The long story: I have a UVC camera with H.264 encoder. So I started a
mediastreamer2 plugin and got to the point where I am able to display
the video using mediastreamer only. My demo contains my capture filter,
a decoder filter and a display filter. Connecting all together I get a
nice window with the decoded stream from my hardware encoded video.

My next step is figuring out how to integrate my capture filter with
linphone. But either I miss the handle or there is no way to select the
capture filter in linphone.
Is there a designated way to access and manipulate the mediastreamer
structs from linphone, such that I may use my custom capture filter?

Best regards
Florian