[Linphone-developers] IO-error after configurating with FritzBox 7312

From: Kirill Spitzer
Subject: [Linphone-developers] IO-error after configurating with FritzBox 7312
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 09:45:50 +0100

Hi everyone,

even though noone seems to know that issue, I resolved it for myself.
The solution is: instead of putting fritz.box as the domain, just use its IP-address, that's it, everything works! :-)

Hi everyone,

I put the parameters provided by FritzBox 7312 into the Linphone configuration with the assistant (user, password, domain), but after this LP says there is a IO-error while registrating at sip:fritz.box

What can be the case?

Thanks a lot!