[Linphone-developers] Linphone settings segfault when built with -DENABL

From: Walid MOGHRABI
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone settings segfault when built with -DENABLE_VIDEO=OFF
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 18:53:12 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I tried to build my own Linphone but when I use the -DENABLE_VIDEO=OFF option,
it compiles well and it works correctly but as soon as I try to go into the
preferences, it crashes with a segfault.
If I compile the same sources but without this option, it works perfectly.

I'd like to remove video support since it is meant to be used in a thin client
environment with remote desktop where there will never be any video
possibilities.

Built on Linux Ubuntu 16.04 with linphone-desktop 3.11

Regards,
Walid Moghrabi

TRAVAUX.COM
BAT I - PARC CEZANNE 2 290 AVENUE GALILEE - CS 80403
13591 AIX EN PROVENCE CEDEX 3
---
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain proprietary
or legally privileged information. It is for the intended recipient only. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the author by replying to
it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail or any attachment.
Thank you