Re: [Linphone-developers] Dialpad accessibility

From: Sandrine
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Dialpad accessibility
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 10:36:39 +0100

Hello Walid,

Thanks for your interest in Linphone.

The versions you have trouble with are pretty old. The latest one is 3.10.2.
May I suggest you to use this one instead?

To use this version, you will have to build it from sources by following the README file ( https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Lib/Getting%20started/Linux-MAC/#HFromsource  )
and by downloading the sources from Download Linphone source package

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Sandrine Avakian