Re: [Linphone-developers] privacy issue?

From: Benjamin Reis
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] privacy issue?
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:06:48 +0100

The commit corresponds the linphone on IOS repository. Android modifications are coming soon.
REIS Benjamin
Software engineer at Belledonne Communications

Le 22 févr. 2017 à 14:06, Benjamin Reis <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hello,

The settings for presence has been added in commit 1a4efce512e24fd1e598c4bae8bc44e4018b5f58
The settings is in Settings->Advanced and is called « Enable smart address book ».

Best regards,