[Linphone-developers] Linphone 3.9.1 on Armhf

From: Zachary Clark
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 3.9.1 on Armhf
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:33:34 +0000

Hello,

Has anyone had any success cross compiling Linphone 3.9.1 for armhf? I have been struggling for a few days now and am out of ideas. The majority of my issues revolve around the belle-sip package. Running “./configure –disable-pulseaudio –host=arm-linux-gnueabihf” is consistently failing with issues related to belle-sip not being installed. Once I get it installed however, I get issues with cunit.pc not being found even though libcunit1-dev is installed.

Please assist

Thank you,

Zach

________________________________________ CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.