[Linphone-developers] msopenh264 and GStreamer

From: Dmitriy.rybalkin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] msopenh264 and GStreamer
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:47:49 -0500

Dear Linphone developers:

Firstly, I would like to thank your team for such well structured and powerfull libraries linphone api and mediastreamer that have numerous advantages comparing to other SIP APIs.
Secondly and mainly, you might find it not very useful, nevertheless I would like to give the community the link to my git repo that stores sample project that I developed 5-6 months ago. This project demonstrates the way how to combine mediastreamer plugin msopenh264 with GStreamer in order to add support of video calls to custom SIP clients (my SIP client is implemented as Qt GUI application).
Before I started developing this application, I'd been googling enough and noticed that there were many questions regarding integration of Gstreamer into mediastreamer and no certain solutions to it, though maybe this is not the case already :) .
So I suppose my sample shows the easiest way.

Finally, here is the link https://github.com/DmitriyRybalkin/msimxvpuh264, branch: gstreamer_dec

Best regards,
Dmitriy Rybalkin