[Linphone-developers] SIP provisioning Failed, please help me...

From: John William
Subject: [Linphone-developers] SIP provisioning Failed, please help me...
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 22:30:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, I'm trying to configure remotely my Linphone (windows 10 client), I entered the URL in the configuration wizard and after it restarts I get an error (download configuration file failed), I tried to publish the configuration file in my localhost: "http://127.0.0.1/linphonerc.xml", in this case I didn't get an error, but anything was configured after restart, the following is the content of my configuration file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<config xmlns="http://www.linphone.org/xsds/lpconfig.xsd" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.linphone.org/xsds/lpconfig.xsd lpconfig.xsd">
<section name="auth_info_0">
<entry name="username">1011</entry>
<entry name="userid">1011</entry>
<entry name="passwd">***************************</entry>
<entry name="realm">my-sip-server.com</entry>
</section>
</config>

Is there something wrong in my configuration file?, I'd appreciate it if you could help me.

Thanks.

JOHN WILLIAM MORENO VERGEL
Ingeniero Mecatronico - UNAB 2005
Matricula Profesional No. 68361127358STD
Bucaramanga - Santander
COLOMBIA