[Linphone-developers] Launches of IOS and Android Linphone public beta t

From: Benjamin Reis
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Launches of IOS and Android Linphone public beta test
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 15:29:54 +0100

Hello everyone !

Belledonne Communications is glad to announce the launches of public beta test for our IOS and Android applications.
In order to make Linphone even greater we need your help !

If you want to participate in a beta test please follow this steps :

For IOS :

Enter the Beta :
- Download TestFlight from the App Store and log in it with your apple-id
- Send an email to address@hidden, with object : [Beta test - Request], where you precise your apple-id you logged in TestFlight with
- You will receive an invitation code to the beta in the following days via your email associated to your apple-id
- Enter the invitation code received into TestFlight
- Download Linphone from TestFlight

And voilà !
TestFlight will send you a notification every time a new beta test is available.

Send a crash report :
It is done automatically by TestFlight

Report a bug :
- Open Linphone
- Go to Settings —> Advanced —> Send logs
- An email to address@hidden is created with your logs attached
- Fill in the bug description with :
* What you were doing
* What happened
* What you were expecting
* Approximately when the bug happened
- Change the object to [Beta test - Bug report]
- Send the mail

For Android :

Enter the Beta :
- Go to the Linphone page of the Play Store
- Join the beta

And voilà !
You can update your beta version on the Play Store when a new one is available

Report a bug :
- Open Linphone
- Go to Settings —> Advanced —> Send logs
- An email to address@hidden is created with your logs attached
- Fill in the bug description with :
* What you were doing
* What happened
* What you were expecting
* Approximately when the bug happened
- Change the object to [Beta test - Bug report]
- Send the mail

Thank you very much for your help !