[Linphone-developers] Linphone for Python 3 and Raspberry

From: Fabrizio Martini
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone for Python 3 and Raspberry
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 22:21:57 +0000 (UTC)

Hello devs,

with some friends we are developing a device for wargames.
It is a system that locates each player and sends the data to a computer for each team (where the chief heads the players).

Among the many features that we are developing, we are going to add the ability to communicate via VOIP (SIP). For business purposes, I already knew the application linphone (Windows), so I searched and I found the very useful module "linphone4raspberry".

The device is based on Raspberry 3 (Raspian OS), and unfortunately the program was already mostly developed in Python 3.6 (and maybe some of you have already figured out the problem...) since some of the modules used are developed only for Python 3...

...and linphone4raspberry is developed for Python 2.7...

At this point I would like to know if there is a (possible) version of linphone4raspberry to be used with Python 3 or if there is any way to import (or make a porting) linphone4raspberry in Python 3.

Thank you all!