[Linphone-developers] Option to change volume and custom notification to

From: Illusive Man
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Option to change volume and custom notification tone
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 04:05:11 +0100

Hello Linphone devs!

I have been seriously looking for Skype alternatives and Linphone fits neatly in almost every aspect. However on Windows 10, the notification volume played when I get a new message while in a Video chat is really loud. (Can burst my ears!)

Is it possible to add sliders/buttons to adjust various volumes Mic/Sound/Notification etc?

Also I would like to customise the ringtone played to display notifications. The option exists for notifying incoming calls, but not for incoming messages. It would be nice if I could do that.