Re: [Linphone-developers] no ringtone on iOS

From: Ulrich Sprick
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] no ringtone on iOS
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 02:03:07 +0100

Hi folks,
same thing on windows phone 10, no ring tone, regardless whether the app is running in foreground or background. No vibration either. Ringer volume set to max. The call -is- signalled correctly in the GUI, I can accept the call and audio is fine in both directions, just no ring tone.

And there is no related setting that I can tweak...
Any ideas?

Best regards
Ulli

(P.s.: This is my first post, I hope I'm getting it right.)