[Linphone-developers] [Android] Linphone crashes when placing a call on

From: Joost Hoogendoorn
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [Android] Linphone crashes when placing a call on Android 4.4.2
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 17:21:19 +0100

Hi everybody,

Today I noticed that Linphone (latest clone) crashes on Android 4.4.2 when
trying to place a call. The debug log shows me the following:

E/AudioRecord: Could not get audio input for record source 7
A/libc: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000008 (code=1), thread 5366
(org.linphone)

This problem doesn’t show on Android >5.

Is Android 4.4.2 still supported anyway?
What would be the best location for me to send a bug report about this?

With best regards,
Joost