Re: [Linphone-developers] Configurations while compiling linphone-iphone

From: Charles Yu
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Configurations while compiling linphone-iphone for IPv6?
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 12:27:44 +0800

Hi,

Thank you. We will confirm the network environment and re-try..

Charles

I will start testing this by 1 December

Please set your wifi network to use local dns as primary source.

This is a guess I don't know much about your test env.

Is your server only IPv6 enabled then a dns64 server is required to resolve.

Please Ping the server with the domain name to see the Ping packets are correctly resolved.

Looks like a network issue than stack.

Thank you,
Amit