[Linphone-developers] Authorization with the wrong credentials. Limit th

From: Дмитрий Погоняев
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Authorization with the wrong credentials. Limit the number of login attempts.
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 12:07:29 +0700

Hello, need help for customization Linphone Android app.

I want to limit the number of login attempts with the wrong password.
How do I do to not make the application retries registration, if the request
was rejected by the server?

I have studied the documentation and source code, but did not find the place
where you want to make changes.
Please tell me the file and "method".